Hunter’s Ambulance has begun an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) recruitment program called “Earn While You Learn.” This exciting and innovative program seeks applications annually for those interested in full-time employment in the medical field while gaining certification through the State of Connecticut as an EMT.
Current application timeline:
- Applications must be submitted by November 30, 2021.
- Successful candidates will begin employment on January 17, 2022.
Qualified candidates must:
- Pass a standard employment screening
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a valid driver’s license for at least four (4) years
To learn more about this program, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 203.235.3369.