Transportation to and from area hospitals, dialysis, doctors' offices, X-ray and radiation visits as well as occupational and physical therapy treatments are all part of a wide variety of services provided by Hunter's. You can rely on Hunter's Ambulance Service to provide you and your patients with the most up to date, safety oriented transportation available today.
From the transportation of children with special needs to the transport of the elderly for family visits or holiday outings, Hunter's Ambulance Service stands ready to provide local and long distance wheelchair van services. This extremely specialized form of transportation is implemented by a highly qualified, fully licensed and CPR certified team of professionals who always remember the special needs of the people they transport.
- Our staff is a fully licensed and CPR certified team of professionals.
- We boast a fleet of modern, fully equipped wheelchair vans and medical assist livery vehicles that are in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. This fleet is licensed and inspected annually by the Department of Motor Vehicles, Department of Transportation and the Office of Emergency Medical Services.
- All employees are completely trained.
- Our state-of-the-art control center employs constant communication between our vehicles and Hunter's dispatch.
- We utilize a computerized billing system with third party and private billing.
- Our certified vehicle and fleet management team is on duty 24 hours a day.
When calling for non-emergency ambulance service, please be prepared to provide the dispatcher with basic patient information and the type of service being requested.